Preston at a Glance
Best known for its three golf courses, Preston is one of Cary's most sought-after golfing communities.
Preston Homes for Sale
1:00PM - 3:00PM
1:00PM - 3:00PM
Want to know the second a home in Preston hits the market? Sign up for email alerts!
Ready to Sell Your Preston Home?
The first step to a sold home is learning your home's value. Tell us about your Preston property and we'll tell you how much it's worth.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
Come Explore Life in Preston
Preston is a large community located in Cary and a stone's throw from Morrisville. At its center is the private Prestonwood Country Club, and surrounding the golf courses are more than 35 subdivisions offering a wide range of housing options.
You have your choice of dream homes in this neighborhood: townhouses, estate homes, homes on the golf course, homes with pools, you name it! Give us a call at (919) 589-7110 and we'll help you find what you're looking for.
Preston Community Amenities
- 3 golf courses (Highlands, Meadows and Fairways) with 54 total holes
- host of the annual SAS Championship golf tournament
- tennis center with lighted courses and a pro shop
- fitness center with cardio and strength-training machines
- swimming complex with competition pool, waterslide and snack bar
- clubhouse with on-site restaurant
- regular activities for all ages
- ponds, including one with a fishing dock
Compare Your Commute
Around the TriangleTo Downtown Raleigh: 30 min.
To Downtown Durham: 25 min.
To Research Triangle Park: 20 min.
To RDU International Airport: 15 min.
We'll Help You Find Your New Home
Buying a home is exciting, and we want to make the process as enjoyable for you as possible. Connect with us and we'll provide you with all of the resources you need to make the best decisions.
This data was last updated on: 04/18/19 03:38 PM. A full data refresh was last performed on: 04/17/19 12:59 PM.